Instagram

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Review: BeautyBiotics Collagen Cleanse


Another BeautyBiotics' product! DREAM CREAM COLLAGEN CLEANSE!

(I just realised how nice I drew my eyeliner that day lolol, the wing is... perfect hahaha)

I received it few days back but there was no one home to help me with the shoot so I had to look for Lester for help. I'm quite bad when it comes to other people taking my photos. Probably because I selfie too much till I'm so comfortable with my own angles and all...But the pictures taken wasn't THAT bad, well, at least to me!


Lol he snapped a picture of me when I was taking the cleanser out from the box. Check out my high bun.


Presenting you the "cock-eye" face. Lester was making fun of me big time and I think he had more fun taking photos as compared to me, who was desperately trying (yes trying) to look glam even though I was removing makeup, tsk.


It has a really strong smell (fruity but I didn't really liked it, personal preference though!)


Look at how fine it is! So here are the instructions on how to use it!

Directions:
Step 1: Pour a small amount of collagen crystals onto your palm.
Step 2: Mix with water and rub to form a lather.
Step 3: Apply the foam onto your face in a circular motion and massage for a few minutes to allow the nano-collagen to be deeply absorbed. Rinse well and pat dry. Use day and night.

Now now, time for the before-after photo!!!


Before: Taken right after make-up removal. Oily yucky skin.
After: It felt really good really. Like super squeaky clean. If you're like me (I like to feel my skin super smooth after washing), you have to get this!

Comparing to brand X marshmallow cleanser, I would choose this over X anytime because I can really feel my skin clean and smooth. Which X, can't deliver. It is a little on the pricey side but how can you be stingy over skincare products?? I always believe in good and expensive skin care regime rather than expensive makeup. I mean.. You still look the same with Chanel foundation and ZA one's, yes? Probably you might want to bluff yourself to thinking it's way better but come on, seriously, who can tell if you're using Chanel's or ZA's just by looking at your face. You get my drift.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BeautyBiotics Collagen Cleanse

  • Unique foaming facial cleanser that deeply cleanses skin and unclogs pores. 
  • The water activated foaming crystals contain nano-collagen that helps hydrate skin, regenerate collagen and elastin.
  • Leaves skin clean, balanced and revitalized.

Benefits:
Regenerate as you cleanse (with Nano-collagen)
  • Deep Cleansing  
  • Gentle (For all skin types)
  • Remove makeup, oil, dirt and impurities 
  • Intense Hydration
  • Rejuvenate and Revitalize skin
  • Increase Elasticity
  • Firming & Lifting
  • Skin Cell Renewal
RTP: SGD$43/65g

Just like the "Dream Cream" Series, BeautyBiotics' Collagen Cleanse can be found in Watsons!

'LIKE' BeautyBiotics (SkinBiotics) Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/
SkinbioticsSG to be notified of new products now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...


Congratulations on the article. wanted to raise an issue:

Do collagen pills aid your skin?
Anyone suffering with wrinkles is most likely asking themselves this question. Sadly the answer is not always well-defined as the science behind anti-wrinkle tablets may not constantly compare with a maker’s advertising and marketing hype...
The Best Ways To Promote Collagen In Face Foods To Encourage Collagen