Instagram

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Uhhhh.. Teatox??

Facebook advertisement really works.

I always see this popping out of nowhere in the middle of my newsfeed and I finally decided to give it a try!


Let's see what we've got in there~~

WHAT YOU GET

- 14 tea bags of Morning Boost blend to drink every morning.
- 7 tea bags of Night Cleanse blend to drink every 2d night before bed.

Technically I'm supppose to be on my 3rd day but I slept over at Lester's so I missed Day 2 Night Cleanse and Day 3 Morning Boost.


How do I feel: 

I personally feel that the tea is a little too bitter, but adding some honey will do the trick! It smells really good and I'll just cut away the string and dump it into my thermal flask, and off I go!

I can't really say that I don't feel lethargic anymore because I'm not even halfway through the teatox journey, so I'll keep updating! I'm still eating lots of oily food and had alcohol last night so I think it might not work that well on me *:(* We are suppose to do some exercise and eat light meals during the detox period but I just can't stay away from beer. Much more discipline is needed!!

Calling out to girlies out there, let me know if you're interested in getting the 28 Days one, because there's promotion and do not tell me you don't wanna save hehe. I'm really keen in doing teatox because I really like oily food (pork belly, pizza, bar chor mee, McDonalds......) so do drop let me know via ask.fm or drop me an email @ inezkayla@gmail.com so that we can order tgt and save *YAY*

Some background information for you girls!

What is SkinnyMint?

SkinnMint is about Feeling Good, Looking Good and Being Healthy. Be part of the SkinnyMint Experience to detox and feel amazing. We make the best products to help You realize a Better You, for You! Read more on Our Philosophy

What does SkinnyMint tea taste like?

Some customers say ‘awesome’ others say ‘delicious’ or ‘yummy’. We made sure we not only created the most effective tea, but also one that tastes great.
The Morning Boost tea tastes fresh, tropical and fruity. We combined grapefruit leaves, strawberry and pineapple with the freshness of green tea – yumm.
The fresh and earthy flavour of our Night Cleanse tea has a hint of lemon, ginger and lemon grass. Exactly right, before bed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What really drawn me to buy is actually the packaging hehehe, yes I'm guilty for buying things just because it is packed nicely. But what impressed me was the fast delivery! They are using Ta-q-bin as their courier and it really arrives FAST, just like what they promised in their webpage! Thumbs up SkinnyMint Team!
If you've more queries about SkinnyMint, do head over to their webpage belowwwww!
Have a lovely week hunbuns!

No comments: