Instagram

Monday, May 19, 2014

Review: BeautyBiotics Exfoliating Jelly

Another product by BeautyBiotics was sent to me!! Can't express how excited I was to try it out. But as exams were near, I had to push all review to the last minute :/

Feel so terribly sorry because I have not been posting. I'm not really feeling very good about myself so I have not been taking photos of myself sighhhhh. Do you feel this way about yourself too? Like you just want to curl up into your shell and hide forever?

My issue aside, let's bring you through the new product I received!


BeautyBiotics Exfoliating Jelly

• Removes Black Heads & Dead Skin
• Clears Sebum & Bacteria
• Unclog Pores
• Restores Skin Radiance & Brilliance
• Speeds Up Skin Renewal
• Improve Absorption Of Skincare Products

Exfoliating Jelly is a dermatologically formulated gentle exfoliating peel that helps unclog pores, remove impurities and dead skin to enhance your skin’s absorption of nutrients. It contains fruit derived AHA + BHA enzymes that gently exfoliates skin to restore clarity, brilliance and radiance. It is also gentle on sensitive skin.

Directions:
Ensure that the face is completely dry. Dispense and apply exfoliating jelly onto the face and massage deeply in a circular motion until you see impurities and dead skin exfoliated. Wash face with water and pat dry. Use once to twice weekly.

RTP: $43/150ml

** I only exfoliate once every 10 days because my beauty therapist told me that my skin was very thin and I can't afford to exfoliate every week as it may cause my skin to be over sensitive**

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: You are about to see some (alot, actually) of dead skin, if you think it's eeky, goodbye.


Circled some eeky flaky skin I always have lingering at my nose area. Timely for my review hehehe.


Be patient and pump slowly, it usually takes about 3-4 pumps for the liquid to come out~
It looks totally like C**e's, feels like it too!


Picture is a little blurry, but can you see those white particles? That's the nasty dead skin. OUT YOU GO!!


Now nowwww, the flaky skin is gone!

Well, there really isn't much to rave about because it is really effective! My skin was very smooth after washing away the impurities. My skin do act up sometimes but it didn't turn red or blotchy after using their Exfoliating Jelly!! Highly recommend this to girls/guys who have sensitive skin!!

After I vet the photos, I realised I do not really have alot of dead skin to be convincing enough for you to want to purchase it right? I got Lester to do it for me :p





As you can see from the second picture, the jelly was working it's magic hahaha. Look at how much dead skin was being removed!!

Comparing the last picture with the first, it can be seen that his skin was looking more radiant after exfoliating!

So convinced now?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BeautyBiotics can be found in exclusively in Watsons!

Do 'LIKE' BeautyBiotics Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SkinbioticsSG for updates on new products giveaways!!

No comments: