Instagram

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Cherish


Top: Thrift shop in TPY
Bottom: Cotton On Bandage Skirt
Shoes: Mary Jane


  • Uncle (maternal side) passed away in China
  • Mom's so upset, it pains me to see her cry this hard
  • Need to collect his ashes @ the airport tmr
  • Interview @ 6pm tmr
  • Exam ends @ ~5pm tmr
  • Meeting customer @ 5.15pm
  • Suppose to be mugging at home but was called out for an interview today
  • Down with sore throat yesterday
  • And today, flu decided to come out and play
  • Took Fedac and rest at Lester's
  • Rushed home to have dinner
  • Cleared e-mails
  • 1 pending review
  • More interviews to go to on Friday
  • More meetups with girls I have not met up for a looooong time
  • And then work my holidays away

I'm hoping you guys have a more fun filled life than me. I'm having second thoughts about working because I realised I have not been eating with my parents for a long time and the sudden passing of my Uncle woke me up. I should cherish my parents now rather than asking myself why I did not when something happens.. Life is too precious.

Got to head back to books. I AM SO GOING TO OWN YOUR ASS, LBO.

Memorizing cases isn't fun, meh.


No comments: