Instagram

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Review: BeautyBiotics Dream Cream Series



I've been sent 3 of the BeautyBiotics Dream Cream Series by The Sample Store and OMG I'm in love.

Firstly, it's the UV-White Nano Powder.



It consists of Nano Collagen + Hyaluronic Acid + Alpha Arbutin formula: regenerate, brightens and hydrate the skin. It also has a High sun protection: SPF 50/PA+++.

RTP: $49

Next, BB/CC Cream.


12-In-1 BB + CC Cream Formula:
1. Hydration
2. Whitening
3. Pore Refinement
4. Cell Renewal
5. Collagen Regeneration
6. Sebum Control
7. Anti-Acne
8. Anti-Wrinkle, Anti-Aging
9. Anti-Itch
10 .Anti-Inflammation
11. UV Protection
12. Skin Repair

SPF 40 / PA +++
For Sensitive And All Skin Types
REGENERATION + WHITENING
An advanced BB/CC cream formula that combines 12 skin efects in one application including anti-wrinkle, collagen regeneration, whitening, hydration, colour correction and blemish covering. The dermatologically tested formula with broad spectrum UV protection (SPF 40, PA+++) helps enhance skin elasticity and even skin tone whilst providing perfect coverage. 


What more can one ask for?! BB/CC cream which has 12-in-1 benefit?? Shut up and take my money already!

There are 3 tones available and the one I gotten is in Fair! (pic below)

RTP: $39


Last but not leastttttt, BB+ Nano Luminescence Mineral Pearl Powder


It has a SPF40/PA +++ and it's selling point is on it's ability to minimize appearance of wrinkles and spots through its light-diffusing pearl crystals. Also though it's a powder, it has all the
benefits of a cream such as hydration.

Look at how fine the powder is!!

RTP: $45

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now time for the swatch! Please pardon me for the lousy pictures and edits because I'm really new at this heh.

I applied UV White Nano Mineral Powder first. It was very easy to apply as the puff is already attached to the bottle, all I had to do was to just puff it gently onto my face then smoothed it out with my hands. It has a very high SPF and serves as a sunscreen. This is something I've never come across before. Sunscreen in powder form?! That's really tempting for me, because I never liked liquid sunscreen. Makes my skin feels so clogged!



I will definitely recommend this because it is easy to apply, and so convenient to bring out! And you won't get your hands/fingers dirty by having to apply the normal liquid sunscreen!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next up, BB/CC Cream.
I've always been searching for good BB and CC cream and has settled for etude house's but the only concern I had was that my skin will start to become oily around mid-day, and I'm the kind of girl who doesn't like to touch up her make up. So by the end of the day, the amount of oil on my face is gross :<





I would say, I'm very impressed with the coverage. Redness on my face was almost all covered and leaving me a fair tone. The visibility of pores were also GREATLY reduced. I've issues on visible pores and this solves it. It's almost too good to be true!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After BB/CC Cream , you'll definitely need to set it with loose powder, so I applied BB+ Nano Luminescence Mineral Pearl Powder next!


Just look at that! My face instantly brightened and what I love most about the pearl powder is... IT'S SHIMMERY hehehe. These glitters does wonders to your face I tell you! I used to hate glitters because they get onto my clothes, my phone, actually everything but I'm starting to appreciate it more now!

Now now, you'll be wondering where to get these babies yes? BeautyBiotics is exclusive to all Watsons Singapore! Time go go shopping and do not forget to bring your Watsons card to accumulate points!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Now with some contouring and contact lens, out I go! Make up has become so simple with the help of BeautyBiotics! 

'LIKE' BeautyBiotics (SkinBiotics) Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/
SkinbioticsSG to be notified of new products now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There is no other beauty cream like the BB+. I have only seen an item similar the BB+ which is made by cordyceps powder and it works like to BB+.