Instagram

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Cat Cafe ; Neko no Niwa

I was pretty excited about the cat cafe because I thought it's be so much fun (HA!) so I made an appointment for two. I only manage to secure a slot for 2 that was 2 weeks later. Seemed like it was really popular!

I'll just copy their details from their blog incase you guys wanna go pay them a visit!


Location: 54A Boat Quay (Level 2)Singapore 049843

Phone Number: (65) 6536 5319 *Reservations recommended*
Opening Hours: Mondays to Fridays: 11am to 10pm
Saturdays and Public Holidays: 10am to 10pm
Sundays: 2pm to 9pm

Cuddle Charge: 1st hour: S$12 per person
Subsequent 1/2 hour block: S$5 per person
While walking up the stairs to the cafe, we were greeted by these cute drawings!

There were SOOO many people in the room when we arrived. It was fine for me, because I just minded my own business and was happily snapping photos away. The cats are super human loving, some of them were sleeping though. What actually irked me the most was that... Some people just hog onto the toys forever. I mean.. It's rather common sense to share it with other right? Just don't understand how their brain works.
We ordered drinks and a lemon tart. I was quite hesitant because I don't really like tarts, and the rest of the desserts were heavy flavoured so I didn't really have much of a choice..
Picture time!










my favourite photo of all time hehehe


VERDICT: It was fun, but there wasn't really THAT many cats and no interesting breeds (except the ragdoll x mainecoon). Other than that, it's pretty much just strays. Lester has 2 ragdolls at home and I think I'd rather just stay home and play with them. But there will not be a second time for me. UNLESS, more breeds of cats are being brought in (which I don't think it'd be anytime soon).
*********************************************************
We went on to the boat quay boat tour. We had the tickets to it because when I bought the river safari tickets from Groupon, it included the boat tour and being Singaporean, I've never went on one before so we decided to go for it before it expires!






Indeed, we felt like we were tourists because EVERYONE on the boat were not Singaporeans haha! 
So there! 
Stay tuned for River Safari post! (I've so many backlogs to clear!!!)

No comments: