Instagram

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Review: Beaute Forest Facial Masks

So fortunate to be Sample Store's beauty panellist because I get to try products (for free) and in return, I only have to blog about it. It is coming to the 3 months mark and I'm really happy with the opportunities given to me. Thank you Sample Store!! Don't worry, all my reviews are based on my honest opinions, so you'll see nothing but the truth here ^^

Okay. So how many of you actually mask everyday? Be truthful now. 

I usually give my face 2-3 days of "break" from mask. Not that I'm advising you to do so too, but I practice that because my masks will run out fast if I masked everyday!

I was being introduced to masks when I was in JC, probably 17? I bought masks from Taiwan but I just left them there, only masking occasionally. But recently, Jolene influenced me to mask more often so that brings us back to the part where I mask 4-5 days in a week. I'll alternate between brightening/whitening and hydrating masks. When those nasty pimples are out to kill my mood, I'll use soothing mask followed by my trusted Tea Tree Oil!

Sample Store sent some masks to me to review and here they are!!



Beaute Forest Facial Masks
suitable for all skin types
(Clockwise from the top: 2-Step Pearl & Arbutin Whitening Pack, 2-Step Aloe Vera & Cactus Moisturizing Pack, Q10 & Silk Protein Fine Fairness Mask, Witch Hazel & Chamomile Soothing Mask, Truffle & Resveratrol Whitening Mask)


2-Step Aloe Vera & Cactus Moisturizing Pack

Step 1: Aloe and Cactus Moisturizing Mask 
Step 2: Aloe and Cactus Moisturizing Lotion
  • Aloe Vera contains various vitamins which provide hydration and nourishment for skin for better elasticity
  • Cactus is highly effective in retaining moisture for smoother skin. 
  • Mask is designed to allow deep moisturizing effect.
Q10 & Silk Protein Fine Fairness Mask
  • Q10 promotes firmer and skin elasticity
  • Silk protein lightens skin tone and provides deep moisturizing effect for smoother and softer skin. 
Witch Hazel & Chamomile Soothing Mask
  • Witch hazel is a natural astringent and has soothing effects on your skin. 
  • Chamomile helps restore skin’s moisture and oil balance.
Truffle & Resveratrol Whitening Mask
  • Truffle extract helps to lighten your skin tone, provides moisture and stimulate skin renewal
  • Resveratrol helps you to achieve even skin tone.
2-Step Pearl & Arbutin Whitening Pack:

Step 1: Pearl and Arbutin Mask 
Step 2: Pearl and Arbutin Lotion
  • Pearl extract contains trace elements that helps you achieve translucent skin and provides proteins and various vitamins to promote softer skin.
  • Arbutin is extracted from bearberries to help inhibit melanin, allowing you to have lighter skin tone. 
  • Mask is designed to allow deep moisturizing effect
How to use:
Step 1: After cleansing, remove mask from packaging and apply on face. Leave on for 10–15 minutes. 
Gently peel of mask and discard. 
Step 2: Apply gel cream evenly on face. Gently massage for better absorption. 

Up-close shot of the mask!


Tearing off the lotion portion first!


After opening of packaging~
(notice the ample solution in there!)




Now I'm ready to mask!


Leave the mask on for 10-15mins, remove mask and massage excess into skin~


Now, open the packet of lotion carefully!


Apply onto face and neck and keep the remaining lotion in the fridge for future usage!

Wait for lotion to be absorbed then continue with your night routine and you'll be ready for bed! 
 
Review: I've noticed my skin becoming brighter in just one usage and it gets absorbed quickly into my skin! I was worried that the solution will drip onto my neck (I mask lying down), but it didn't! *thumbs up!!* If you're concern about the stickiness some masks may leave you feeling, fret not! Beaute Forest's masks will not disappoint you!

It's your chance now to redeem a free Beaute Forest Q10 & Silk Protein Fine Fairness mask sample on Sample Store: https://www.samplestore.com/product/details/2838/0/name-beaute-forest-q10-silk-protein-fine-fairness-mask

Price: Ranging from $8.90-$10.90

Beaute Forest Masks can be found in Watsons.

Do remember to mask regularly to maintain your skin's condition!


Goodnight hunbuns xx

No comments: