Instagram

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Review: Darlie All Shiny White Charcoal Clean

So little time, so many things to be completed. Exams are also around the corner pfft.

Received this package loooong ago and finally told myself I have to do it ASAP so I don't have to rush to meet the deadline!!!

This time, Sample Store sent me toothpaste to review. Don't give me that puzzled look, you read it right!

Their newest product..... Darlie All Shiny White Charcoal Clean!


Let's get you through the introduction!

  • Contains Speedy Whitening Agent (SWA), which delivers effective whitening results (results proven clinically in just 14 days!)
  • Contains natural bamboo charcoal molecules which effectively absorbs dirt and deeply cleanse your mouth.
  • A healthy amount of Fluoride is good for the teeth as it prevents tooth decay to a certain extent
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



It has an interesting colour I must say.


A little goes a long way! You wouldn't believe how much foam came out of this tiny squeeze!


I can't really say much about toothpaste because they... really do sorta taste the same but I'll definitely repurchase this. Why? Because I really don't like the taste of the Colgate one I'm using now LOL! It's shared between the family so I don't really have a say in what brand to use but now, I found my favourite toothpaste yay!!!

Was about to remove my makeup but first, LET ME TAKE A SELFIE :p


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where to get this awesome toothpaste:

Selected major NTUC FairPrice, Giant, Cold Storage, Sheng Siong, Prime and other leading supermarkets, Watsons, Guardian, Unity and other cosmetic stores from March 2014.

Want to get this cool greyish toothpaste for FREE??
Press the link below and you'll be directed to Sample Store's page!
https://www.samplestore.com/product/details/2814/0/name-darlie-all-shiny-white-charcoal-clean-

Dont forget to 'LIKE' Darlie Sg Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DarlieSingapore
for more information on the promotion that is running for Darlie ASW Charcoal~~

No comments: