Instagram

Monday, May 5, 2014

Meleluca Oil -- 我的万能水

YAY MY 100TH POST!!!

Hehe. I'll be sharing what I use to treat my pimples in this post!!

I'm quite lucky (I suppose) because I'm blessed with non-troubled skin. My face never broke out and I don't have to deal with acne-proned skin. But I do get pimples occasionally, on my chin. It's damn irritating because it's really bumpy and painful. I've used a few products, namely Oxy5, Oxy10, Acneclear and Nixoderm.

Well, all these 4 products do not work on me. Or rather the effect is really slow. I bought a small tube of Oxy5 recently, hoping to regain my faith in them but NO. It still didn't work!! My pimple was still very painful :(

Then I remembered I purchased this Tea Tree Oil from my friend -- One fine day (1yr+ ago) the same old pimple was going to surface again and I happened to be complaining to him at Senso. He then introduced the Tea Tree Oil that his mum brings in to sell and I decided to give it a try. I was quite doubtful because nothing seems to work on my pimple and I just have to wait for it to disappear BUT TO MY SURPRISE, it managed to reduce the bumpiness of the pimple and it just went down in 2-3days??? I was so impressed!!!

I like it alot because it leaves a nice smell after application and got the numbing feeling! Considering that I've rather sensitive skin, I didn't have any itch or redness! I don't really spam the oil over my pimple. One drop of this goodness on the cotton wool and I'll spread it over my pimple and wait for the pimple to scream in pain LOL~

I know The Body Shop sells Tea Tree Oil too but it so expensive! (comparing to my Tea Tree Oil)


So now, I present to you my solution to pimples!!


There's no pictures of before and after application because my pimples have been behaving lol :p

It comes in 2 sizes, 15ml and 30ml! I got the smaller one a year ago and almost finishing it so I got the bigger one! Economies of scale, bigger will always be cheaper hahaha.

So now I've 2 bottles right? I keep the smaller one in my everyday pouch because I can use it for mozzie bites! It can be used to treat minor cuts and burns too!!

Price List:
0.5FL OZ (15ml) - $15
1.0FL OZ (30ml) - $25


And because my friend's mum only takes in limited quantities every month, do let me know ASAP if you want it!! E-mail/ask.fm/fb msg/call/sms/whatsapp or wherever you can find me so I can make reservations for you! ^^

Ending the post now, but first~

LET ME TAKE A SELFIE HAHAHA. Sometimes, I annoy myself too lol.


No comments: