Instagram

Monday, November 26, 2012

Annoying Songs

Trying to stay awake while waiting for L to call after work.

A conversation we had earlier set me thinking. He was talking about the future, he told me he is worried that he might disappoint me, which will result in me leaving. I kept assurring him that no, he wouldn't. He then asked me if I was worried about us when I start working, I replied "no" immediately. Hwent on telling me what if I had no choice but to work shift hours, while he works office hours. Our timing will not match each other, we would've so little time together, and this will eventually lead to us drifting apart. Or if my high-paying job requires me to fly overseas every other week. He said that even if he trusts me alot, we will still be unable to work things out.. To be honest, I didn't think that deep yet. Because all I could imagine was myself working a normal paying day-time job. Now I can finally see how difficult it is to maintain a relationship.

Ah well, sorry to bore you guys of this relationship talk. Let's just move on to what I'm gonna talk about for today.

ANNOYING SONGS

YES, YOU DIDN'T SEE IT WRONGLY. IMMA SHARE THE ANNOYING SONGS I'VE HEARD OVER THE RADIO UMPTEEM TIMES. URGH.

1. Summertime Sadness - Lana Del Ray

Sorry if you guys like her or what la, but this song is too darn irritating. Just click on the title of the song will do.

2. This Kiss - Faith Hill

Just... Damn fucking annoying

3. Like Money - Wonder Girls ft. Akon

Sorry fan girls. This is just gross.

Thats all for today, have an awesome Monday! x

No comments: