Instagram

Monday, August 15, 2011

I AM FREAKING DREADING SCHOOL TO START OKAY.

It's not like I care if I'll have people I know in the same lectures as me, but I just hate to do what I've been doing the past 3 years. Even though I can be frank and say that I didn't put in effort, but it was tiring to cope with it. It's like JC again, the only thing is that I get to wear home clothes. And I can bet that I'll be late for almost all classes and be clad in tee-shirt and shorts, makeup-less. The only motivation I'll have is to meet my awesome OG10 and chill.

I might sound like a grumpy old granny but after taking such a long break, yes it's only 8 months, I've already lost interest in studies and wanna go out there and just start working. I really admire those NS guys who still wanna get their cert after like, 2 freaking long years.

If I were to choose again, I'd really choose polytechnic.

Anyways, this is random but I really wanna thank those who were with me through my rough patches during my JC years.

In no particular order....

LYNN
SKY
AMELIA
JOLENE
I know you all know how much you mean to me and so I shall not type all those mushy stuffs over here so I shall cut it short and tell all of you something...

I LOVE YOU, AND WITHOUT YOU MY  LIFE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SO SMOOTH. THANKS FOR ALL THE NAGGINGS/ENCOURAGEMENTS/ADVICES THAT YOU'VE GIVEN ME. AND NO, I'LL NOT FORGET YOU OKAY


xoxo!

No comments: