Instagram

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

School blues

SCHOOL STARTED AND I HATE IT OKAY, PERIOD.

Hahaha, I have not been blogging omg.

Stop asking ridiculous questions on formspring the people, if you all really wanna know the reason, and you happen to know me, text me and I'll update you okay? I know you all care, but hello, this is my life, I'm not obligated to blog about all the decisions I made.

I actually do not really care about what unimportant people think about me, because, seriously, IDGAFF. Don't get it? I. DON'T. GIVE. A. FLYING. FUCK. 

Just came home from Kenny's chalet. Almost everyone was gone and I'm really glad I didn't drink ^^ feel so much more refreshed after napping a little. Wait, I did drink HAHA! This handsome boy of mine went to mix a cup of idk what it is for me but I'm holding my liquor pretty well now!! Really no joke! HAHAHA I know it isn't something to be proud about but then again, idgaff! ^^

A pic of us!! 


------------------------

Sorry but I've decided to give up on you. And when I've decided to give up, don't expect me to look at what you've done for/with me before and to abort the idea of being ignorant. Because when I think about it carefully, you did things to make me feel so sore, so sore that I really have to suck it up and I'm gonna put my feet down about this. What happens to you doesn't really matter to me anymore. I don't care. Anymore.

No comments: