Instagram

Friday, July 29, 2011

HARLOWWWW

Heh heh, been a long time since I last blogged. Sorry la, really busy w 2FLOORSAWAY. I'm still contemplating if I should do on-going sprees unless item is OOS. I think like that better la, so I dont have to keep checking emails and chasing payments (very tiring one u knw T.T) Plus school is reopening super soon, even though my timetable quite slack I'll still have to put in effort to make sure I get my degree. 24k for 3 years is not a small sum. I've disappointed my parents enough and I really hope that I can prove it to them that I can do it with this last chance. So... GOD BLESS ME AH.

AND I'VE GOT MYSELF A BUNNY. ^^v
Named it bibi cuz I really ran out of ideas what to call her. And idk of it's a she/he. Nvm. I'll bring it to the vet of evaluation once I get my pay.





THIS IS HOW BIG BIBI IS NAOZ. SEE PIX BELOW



Alot of self shots were taken but I'm shy to post it up here heh heh.
I was wearing the blue ifairy lens. If you followed me on twitter you must be sick of hearing how scary it looks on me lor. Regret sia. >:(
NAH I put XL let u all see. Scary right :(


Then the one below, I think I was playing with the settings and all then it came out like this. CHIO RIGHT THE COLOUR?!


That's all! Okay la, I promise to blog more. *pinky promise*

AND PLEASE SUPPORT 2FLOORSAWAY OKAY? I THINK MY PRICE RLLY QUITE CHEAP LEH :(


I very lazy to update the livejournal page so I'll be more active in fb k? *blow flying kisses*

Xoxo

No comments: