Instagram

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Review: NIVEA Body Intensive Moisture Serum

I am lazy.

The last thing I would wanna do is to spend another 5 minutes slapping cream onto my body, even though I know how important it is to keep your skin moisturized at all times. I've been through so many kinds of moisturizer/lotion for body and I always end up throwing half the product away -- because I was too lazy to commit, but most of them are just too sticky.

Now that my air-conditioner failed me since 2 years ago, I've also stopped applying the VS body lotion I had. I loved the smell, but it was too heavy for me. There was once I had to wash the lotion off because it was making me feel sticky, so I stopped using body lotion -- until NIVEA's serum was sent to me.


It turned out exactly how I wanted it to be. I loved their in-shower conditioner's texture and I was secretly hoping their serum will be somewhat the same. Guess what, my prayers were answered!!

So.. How do you tell if your skin is dry and damaged?

  • Flaky
  • Itchy
  • Uneven
  • Scratched
  • Rough
  • Cracked
  • Stressed
  • Dull
  • Peeling
  • Tight

The new serum contains an impressive blend of 100X concentrated Vitamin E, Grape Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, hydra IQ technology and SPF 25. It effectively repairs the 10 signs of dry and damaged skin within 24 hours, supplies and prevents loss of moisture and protects skin against sun damage.



After application, it was immediately absorbed into my skin, leaving my skin real smoooooth~

Within a few days, I can feel that the rough areas were taken care of by this inexpensive bottle of serum! I'm sure office ladies will love this product as you spent more than half the day in the air-conditioned room -- or maybe even more if you sleep with air-conditioner. Time to stock up this super light-weight body serum to rid of the flaky skin!



RTP: $8.90/200ml

You can find this product at all leading personal care stores and supermarkets, including Watsons, Guardian, Cold Storage, NTUC Fairprice outlets and major retailers!

Instagram contest
Hover your mouse over the url to redeem their FREE sample of NIVEA Body Intensive Moisture Serum on SampleStore.com (https://www.samplestore.com/product/details/2895/0/name-nivea-body-intensive-moisture-serum-spf25) to receive the A5 brochure with the magnifying glass cut-out in order to participate in the Instagram contest.



Hashtag #NIVEAsg #IntensiveMoistureSerum to win attractive prizes~~
  • 2 Grand Prize winners to be hand-picked by Sample Store editors, Holly Jean and Trixy respectively based on the submission that is most creative in their opinion (text and/or photo creativity). 
  • Grand Prize winners each win shopping vouchers worth $200 and NIVEA hampers worth $100.
  • Instagram contest will commence from 25th August - 30th September. Winners to be announced on 1st October. 
Good luck girls~ x

No comments: