Instagram

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Review: Bio-essence Hydra Tri-Action Aqua Droplet Sleeping Beauty Mask

I've been on the hunt for good moisturizer because my current one is finishing and it's too expensive for my pocket (because I'm no longer working). It's from Missha and it costs about $60 and I do not want to spend so much on a moisturizer so I've been looking for an alternative ever since it was left with 1/4 of it's content...

I'm very picky when it comes to skincare. I cannot stand moisturizer which has a thick finish and I'll go for gel moisturizer over cream ones ANYTIME. I hate the sticky finish some moisturizer will leave me with! Then I had my eyes laid on Bio-essence's Hydra Tri-Action's sleeping mask and was waiting for my birthday month to purchase it. (5x bonus point okay, mai siao siao)

There was one Watson's sales recently and most of their items were on offer, so being the typical Singaporean, I went in to take a look. (P.S. these kinda sales will always make you buy things you do not need, so the further you can stay away from it -- the better) I saw Bio-essence's products were on mad offer but it was only worth it if I bought 2 so I decided not to purchase it this time round.

AND MY DECISION WAS RIGHT BECAUSE SAMPLESTORE SENT ME ONE TO REVIEW!! Omg you wouldn't know how happy I was when I received the invite woohoo. I was literally punching the air multiple times with BOTH my fists lol.

So here's how it looks like! Pretty similar to my own moisturizer, just that mine is a see-through container~


It's sealed up with a plastic wrapper so you don't have to worry about the cleanliness! 


Mini crash course for you on this product!

Bio-essence Aqua Droplet Sleeping Beauty Mask is made with our unique Bio Aqua Crystal Technology. This technology forms a protective shield over the hydrating 
ingredients to prevent moisture loss before application. Upon application, this shield 
breaks away and big aqua droplets are formed. This ensures our skin gets hydrated with 
the freshest and most optimal amount of hydrating activity. The big aqua droplets are 
made up of superior hydrating ingredients of small molecular sizes which allow 
moisture and nutrients to be easily delivered to the deepest layers of skin, while the 
protective emollient film remains on the skin to lock in moisture for non-stop hydration.

It also combats the 4 common skin problems:
  1. Brightens dull & tired skin
  2. Refines enlarged pores
  3. Moisturizes dry & rough skin
  4. Regulate oil and moisture level
Why do they term it "Tri-Action"?

1. Hydrate: (3X HYDRATION POWER)
Power Nano Hyaluronic Acid
  • With an average nano molecular size of 15-25nm, it absorbs quickly and easily into the skin, making skin instantly hydrated and moisturized 
  • Superior moisture retention capability to keep skin firm, plumped and moisturized 
Hyaluronic Acid
  • Forms a large water-locked network to effectively lock in moisture, keeping the skin moist and soft. 
Cranberry Extract
  • Works as a great moisturizer and aids in moisture retention, improving skin elasticity and suppleness. 
2. Nourish:
Cranberry Extract provides excellent conditioning of the skin for a healthy glow. With 
Bio Energy Fluid which further nourishes and refines skin texture. 
3. Protect:
Cranberry Extract is rich in anti-oxidants which protects skin against harmful free 
radicals, environmental and UV damage.

Directions of use: 
Suitable for all skin types and daily use.
Step 1: Massage gently till aqua droplets form. 
Step 2: Gently pat till fully absorbed into skin. 
Step 3: Apply a thin layer over skin as a daily moisturiser. For more intensive treatment, apply a thicker layer to replenish skin’s  moisture throughout the night as a sleeping mask.
RTP: $33.90/80g

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Used a spatula and took some of it contents onto the back of my hand!



After spreading them out, you can see the water droplets forming (inside the orange circle) and gosh I love the feeling of this moisturizer. It feels thicker than your normal gel moisturizer but it leaves your skin smooth and no, it does not leave your skin sticky afterwards. Favourite. Imma boycott all brands of moisturizer, I'm serious.

And of all moisturizers I've seen or used, it's always 50g and Bio-essence's is 80g. Wow. Just wow. This can last me probably 2.5 months!? You can even use this as an overnight mask -- just apply a thicker layer and wait for it to be absorbed before you head to bed! It also has a pleasant smell and I guarantee you to be able to sleep really well hehe. This is a must have for girls who have combination/oily skin!! 

If you girls are worried that you might be sensitive to this product (I think it is fine because I have rather sensitive skin too!!) There will be a street sampling on 6th Sep 2014 (Sat) from 2pm - 6pm outside Mandarin Gallery to find out how hydrated your skin is to get freebies and enjoy attractive discounts!!

Do remember to ‘LIKE’ Bio-essence Singapore Facebook page & redeem free samples at this url: https://www.facebook.com/bioessence.sg

Ending off with a picture of me -- with my dark coloured hair HAHA
(you'll know I chose to be a blondie if you follow my ig!)


xx

No comments: