Instagram

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Review: Biore Micellar Cleansing Water

Another interesting product was sent my way!! Can't be thankful enough ^^


Biore Micellar Cleansing Water


RTP: $18.90/300ml

Contains:

  • Watery Micellar Technology that effectively dissolves and lifts of all makeup including mascara and eyeliner 
  • Natural Mineral Water from the Northern Japanese Alps for a gentle and soothing formula
  • Enriched Collagen and White Tea Extract for brighter, softer and suppler skin
  • Anti-bacterial formula helps prevent pimples and breakouts, and minimizes pores for a clearer and more refined complexion

This will not sound unfamiliar to you if you frequent Watsons/Guardian. I myself have tried a few brands of cleansing water and I'm going to put Biore's to a test!


I wasn't wearing heavy makeup. (are you distracted by my banana tee??? hehe)

USAGE

  • Pump an appropriate amount onto a cotton pad
  • Use soaked cotton pad to gently wipe of makeup
  • No rinsing required
  • For eye makeup, place soaked cotton pad onto closed eyes and hold for 5 seconds before gently wiping it of
  • Repeat until all makeup is removed, and cotton pad is clean

So here I go~~


2 pieces of cotton pad, ready to soak them!


I was trying to get a photo of the water coming out of the bottle and I did it ~



This is how I look like after using up that 2 cotton pads~ I was wearing a waterproof mascara then, so it was rather difficult for me to remove all my make up at once. I had to use a few more cotton pad to get rid of em mascara~


TADAH~ mascara all gone! and yes, thumbs up for Biore's Cleansing Water! I used to love this certain's brand cleansing water but my face becomes red after every usage. There was no itch, no pain, but I was worried it might break me out so I threw it away and I'm happy to say that Biore's Cleansing Water does not cause me any redness!! All hail Biore!

You can find this in all pharmacies, hypermarkets and supermarkets, and major departmental stores~

No comments: