Instagram

Friday, September 26, 2014

Cheapest Facial Mist Ever???

As usual, walking along the aisle of Watsons has become my favourite past time. I didn't have anything in mind to buy until I saw this interesting bottle of milky liquid on the top shelf -- where the hot selling products will always be. Yes, everything on the packaging was in Japanese so I had to look for the instructions on the banner. (Only to realize there was instructions in English at the back of the bottle when I took it out from my shopping bag -_-)

I also did some online research while contemplating about this buy. I then realized it's not that well known here... Probably it's due to the lack of advertisement? Or do I simply have no fate with their advertisement?

Hatomugi a.k.a Job's Tears/Coixseed, has long been called “a plant for life and health” and popularly consumed as tea for health or herbal medicine. Therefore, Hatomugi Skin Conditioner uses such Hatomugi’s effects in repairing and conditioning the skin.


Apparently, this magical liquid can:
  1. Tone your skin (act as a toner)
  2. Soothe skin after sunburn
  3. Tighten pores
  4. Be used as facial mist
  5. Be used as body conditioner
  6. Also be used as a mask - daily
Ingredients:

Water, Butylene Glycol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Coix Lacryma, Jobi (Job's Tears) Seed Extract, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

I guess your concern will lie with the Alcohol and Propylparaben but fret not. These are in small percentage and c'mon.. Admit it, majority of your skincare products consist of Alcohol and you're doing fine?! I'm a living example. I have sensitive skin and when I say it does not irritate me, it really is suitable for sensitive skin. 

Disclaimer: Unless you really suay then.. I don't know la. But if you feel that it's causing you itch, just dispose it. It's so much cheaper than your toner.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My purchase came with a small spritzer bottle and I couldn't wait to fill it up -- all I needed was a facial mist so you can't blame me for being impatient!!




Now I can haz hydrated skin all day errday!!!


It may seem milky but when sprayed, it becomes clear. I don't know how did that happen.


Some pictures on how I use it as a mask!


All very kanjiong already right? Reaching the end of my post but cannot find the price right?

There you go.

RTP: $10.90/500ml

No comments: