Instagram

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Review: MegRhythm Steam Eye Mask

Because of my job, I'm required to apply make up and wear contacts for almost 10 hours. On the other hand, when I get home at 10pm, all I want to do is to bathe and sleep. I've not been masking as often as before and I can feel that my skin is very dehydrated.

On my off days, I'll always be couch-potatoing at home with dramas -- The long hours of staring at the computer screen stresses my eye but I never let them rest :(

With Megrhythm Steam Eye Mask, you can pamper your eyes anytime, anywhere!

These are the 4 variants that can be found in Guardian and Watsons outlets, $6.50 for a pack of 5 pieces of mask.




Masks are all one-time usage and are packed separately to ensure hygiene. 



I was so excited to try this out because I hardly have any time to mask. Especially applying my eye maks -- I've to wait for 30 mins before I could remove it and then apply my skin care. 30 mins is too much to ask for.

What intrigued me was the self-heating element that was introduced. It made me think of the hot pack I used when I was in Japan (eons ago). It started to heat up once it's opened and lasted for quite some time. I really liked the relaxation and comfortable warm feeling that it gives me! Best part, I just had to leave it on for 10 minutes!

"From the moment you put on the eye mask, it is gradually heated to a comfortable 40℃, with heat spreading to gently envelop your eyes. Steam produced from the heat moistens the skin area around the eye
and relieves tired eyes."

Below is the demo of how the eye mask works!!


Ending off with a photo of Lester in the eye mask!


For more information, please proceed to the following url http://web.kao.com/sg/megrhythm and to request for free samples. 
You may also redeem free samples here: https://www.samplestore.com/product/details/2869/0/name-megrhythm-steam-eye-mask

After you redeem your eye masks, do participate in the Instagram contest by showing an example of eye mask usage in your most unique pose!

How to win? 

1. Follow@MegRhythmSG on instagram
2. Share with us a photo of yourself using #MegRhythm Steam Eye Mask in the most unique position and tell uswhat you like about our MegRhythm Steam Eye Mask
3. Tag @MegRhythmSG & hashtag #MegRhythm in your caption

10 lucky winners get to walk away with our ‘Relaxation’ kit worth $50
• Contest ends on 31st July 2014, 2359 hours
• Winners will be selected and announced via MegRhythmSteam Eye Mask instagram on 7th August 2014

Good luck!!


No comments: