Instagram

Monday, June 30, 2014

Review: NIVEA In-Shower Whitening Skin Conditioner

Remember my previous post on NIVEA's product??


Nivea In-Shower Skin Conditioner (Whitening) is the convenient new way for radiant soft water-like looking skin every day. It repairs 10 signs of dull & damaged
skin while in the shower, a dream come true for Asian women in their pursuit of fairer skin.

This new addition is an extension to the success of the NIVEA In-Shower Skin
Conditioner basic range launch in November 2013.

Enriched with 50x higher Vitamin C* from Camu Camu, the unique water-activated
formula is quickly absorbed by wet skin and deeply replenishes moisture, leaving
skin feeling hydrated and silky soft, even after towel drying.
* vs. lemon extract

It’s easy-to-use and works in four simple steps:

1. Cleanse with shower gel as usual and rinse off
2. Apply NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner (Whitening)
3. Rinse of NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner (Whitening)
4. Dry of and you can get dressed immediately, enjoying cared-for skin

RTP: $10.90 for 250ml
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do I like about this product?

It's a time saver.

I have so many different types of body lotion (ranging from Vaseline to VS) and never once, I managed to finish using them. Most of the time, I'm just too lazy to apply them so I'll just apply my skincare and go to bed. Hence, it'll either end up in the trash (expired) or I'll just leave it in my mum's room for her to finish using it. 

With the In-Shower Skin conditioner, I can no longer find excuses to not pamper my skin everyday!! It is not sticky and it smells really good! Now I can leave the showers feeling refreshed and also knowing that my skin is hydrated!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Redeem your FREE sample of NIVEA In-Shower Whitening Skin Conditioner via this link: http://
bit.ly/NiveaInShower to receive the below sample + brochure to participate in the #NIVEASG #InShowerRevolution Instagram contest to WIN $500 Shopping Vouchers and $80 NIVEA Hampers!


This is my entry!! Remember to share your thoughts in less than 5 words and hashtag "#NIVEASG #InShowerRevolution" in your caption to enter the contest!!

Good luck!! :*

xx


No comments: