Instagram

Thursday, June 26, 2014

M.A.C Alluring Aqua Haul


Finally got my hands on M.A.C's limited eds!! Can't believe I would actually get them but the packaging was too pretty to miss out!! OMG I'm smiling as I'm typing haha. Big hole burnt in my pocket but it was really worth it!! **Only the turquoise packagings are the limited eds**

But it was rather depressing because most of the items were already sold out by the time I was able to make my purchase :(

Received the e-mail on Friday and ALL the lippies were gone by Sunday!!! But I managed to get one from a help of a friend hehe!!









Left: Extra Dimension Bronzing Powder - Aphrodite's Shell
Centre: Bronzing Powder - Refined Golden
Right: Extra Dimension Eye Shadow - Fathoms Deep
I also wanted to get the Maleficent's lippie but THEN AGAIN, it was OOS. M.A.C's BA told me that it was OOS on the day it was released. Sighpie.

Needed a red lipliner because I was so sick of touching up my lip colour at work. I'm not allowed to do touchups on the salesfloor and it is a pain in the ass to walk ALL the way to the toilet, so I needed somthing that will make my red lips last a little longer.



This was a freebie. I was in a rush in getting my items because I had dinner date with my parents but I overheard the BA telling another customer that an eyeliner will be given for purchases above $xxx. I remembered I rushed to the cashier even before I could hear the entire conversation lol.

But YAY! Free eyeliner!! ^^



Contemplated for almost 2 weeks whether to get RR. Posted on Carousell but no one was selling so I made up my mind to get it!

NO REGRETS MAN. Loving the colour!




Top: Eyeliner - Devotion
Centre: Lip Liner - Kiss Me QUick
Bottom: Lipstick - Russian Red
That's all for now!! I'll probably film a video of all the new masks I'm using now!

Stay tuned!

xx


No comments: