Instagram

Monday, February 18, 2013

February

Happy lunar new year and happy belated valentine's everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts, been real busy sticking around Lester for CNY visitings. I really do not dare to step onto any weighing machine because I've been eating new year goodies excessively but oh well..... I'll run it off. Someday ;)

Valentine's wasn't a romantic one for me, he couldn't take off. We only had time for lunch. Had pizza, lasagna and clam soup. Left pizza hut satisfied, went back home to change and headed to Senso. Stayed till closing and he sent me home.

Fast forward to today. Supposed to have Mac Breakie but he couldn't wake up soap lunch instead. Tiong bahru plaza for his hair cut and then headed to work.

Bought a couple of face care pdts. Gonna try them out hehe ^^

No comments: