Instagram

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

This hair pretty please????

 
Haha I wish I can get that straight away but dying green from red will neutralize the colour, in another words, my hair will turn grey.. Wanted to dye it purple but it's so common alrdy sian.

Had an awesome day ytd. Watched Rock of Ages and napped till evening, then dinner with qihao and huiqi @ town. Took train instead bec it's just a few stops to Orchard hehe. Walked to Cineleisure to get our fix of gongcha. Qi suggested playing pool then L said why not darts, so we ended the night with darts.

I like Wednesday classes bec I've friends in law hehe. Vietnamese and a Korean. It all started when Anh (Vietnamese) told me my hair colour is nice on the second law lecture. Then we sat tgt and she introduced me to a Korean girl, So Jung. From then on we sat tgt yay! ^^

Heard from law lecturer there's no class next week?! I'm so gonna check my schedule and update my cute little schedule book ltr on. It's already Wednesday! Push on people! It's gonna be the weekends soon!

X

No comments: