Instagram

Friday, November 9, 2012

Shopping with the fp girls ytd @ bugis. Emi couldn't make it bec school ended late for her :( 3 of us spent a bomb there but we're super happy with our loots hehe! All of us calculated how much we spent and ahji is the winner hahahaha. Bec we had to add her previous purchases she made :p

I bought a face lifting cream to try it out, hoping it will work bec I can't stand the chubs on my face. Though L told me its cute and all I feel like shit when I see my face nearing a perfect 0..

I'm waiting for the clock to strike 6 so I can leave my desk and meet baby for a little while before he heads to work. I don't like Fridays. Bec I only get to see him for a little while :( oh well, I better not be so clingy..

It's a stay home Friday. Time for some revision! Hope u party people will have fun tonight x

No comments: