Instagram

Saturday, November 3, 2012

superwomangforeveralone:

I wanna grow old with someone who would kiss me in my forehead, who would kneel in my front just to say sorry, who’ll wake me up in the middle of the night just to tell “I love you..”, who’ll cook for me, who’ll sing for me everyday, who’ll make me feel loved, who would hold my hand, who would dance with me, who would give letters/poets for me, who’ll make me smile by his simple jokes, who would surprise me, who would play with me, the one that makes me cry because of happiness, the person who would have his full time to me ‘cause he knows I am important, who’ll love me with all of his heart and the man who’s not going to hurt me..

"I wanna grow old with someone who would kiss me on my forehead, who would kneel in my front just to say sorry, who’ll wake me up in the middle of the night just to tell “I love you..”, who’ll cook for me, who’ll sing for me everyday, who’ll make me feel loved, who would hold my hand, who would dance with me, who would give letters/poets for me, who’ll make me smile by his simple jokes, who would surprise me, who would play with me, the one that makes me cry because of happiness, the person who would have his full time to me ‘cause he knows I am important, who’ll love me with all of his heart and the man who’s not going to hurt me.." - Tumblr

Thank God I've found this man :')

No comments: