Instagram

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Nobody's perfect

SHIT! FRIDAY IS NEARING AND I'M HAVING TERRIBLE PIMPLE OUTBREAKS LA KNN I'M SO STRESSED RIGHT NOW. I'VE BEEN RANTING TO JOLENE ABT MY PIMPLE SINCE FOREVER AND I'M SO SCARED IT CAN'T GO AWAY BY FRIDAY!!! :"""""""(

I swear its damn exciting+scary for people like me (like no experienced in photoshoot) to have photos taken by a STRANGER and knowing that your pix would be all over the web omfg I really can't describe the feeling laaaaaaa! Its like, EVERYTHING EMOTION ADDED TGT LA KNN. Hahahaha I've got problems controlling my emotions already. Die.

I need to go spam all the blogshops I knw and like learn some pose la wtf, I damn scared.

Okay need to stop ltr u all think I over reacting hehe.

BACK TO MY TOPIC FOR TODAY. Yeah, look at that title carefully. "Nobody's perfect". I'm sure every single one of you heard that coming from someone else's mouth or used it before. I recently got intro-ed to Jessie J's song, Nobody's perfect and the lyrics really mean alot.

I'm gonna share a little something with you. It's about me. Listen up! Oh I meant, read up! OKAY, it sounds weirder if it's read up. AIYA WHATEVER, just read on if you wanna know more about me la okay. Don't want then just fuck off.

Those following me on twitter would sometimes see that I would rant about people. Some are people I actually know, some are just strangers. I would pass negative remarks, comment about personalities etc etc. Aiya I think alot la, lazy to list out. Sometimes I said it out of anger, but sometimes I really meant it. Thinking back, I think it's really silly la really. Lynn replied me in twitter telling me that I shouldn't say things to bring other down, cuz it doesn't make me look nice. It took me quite long to get that message sinked into my stubborn head.

I used to ponder why some people act/think/make decisions so differently from me, and I sort of like, dislike them cuz they don't think the same way as I do. Dumb right? But that was so long ago la, like when I was 16. But it got better cuz I realised how they act/think/make decisions are what defines them and make them unique. I mean like, imagine you've got this friend and she do things EXACTLY the same as you, how will you feel?! FREAKY RIGHT? So I learnt how to accept.

But acceptance is easier said than done.

Idk why I started caring so much about the feelings of other people. But if someone were to label me and start ostracizing me I'll feel fucking sad. I know you should take negative comments from others with a pinch of salt but don't tell me you don't feel upset after hearing what they think about you.

So I'm gonna make an apology for all the nasty/unwanted/brainless comments that I've ever said.

Sorry for all the hurtful things I've ever said. Really, I'm sorry. But, don't tell me you can't forgive me cuz nobody's perfect.

This post is just for me to get that BIG stone outta my chest cuz I really think I was too much.

Anyways, listen to this song. The lyrics is deep.


"Nobody's Perfect"

When I'm nervous I have this thing, yeah I talk too much
Sometimes I just can't shut the hell up
It's like I need to tell someone, anyone who'll listen
And that's where I seem to fuck up
Yea, yea I forget about the consequences
For a minute there I lose my senses
In the heat of the moment, my mouth starts going
The words start flowing out
But I never meant to hurt you, no
I know it's time that I learn to
Treat the people I love like I wanna be loved
This is a lesson to learn

And I hate that I let you down
And I feel so bad about it
I guess karma comes back around
Cause now I'm the one that's hurting, yeah
And I hate that I made you think
That the trust we had is broken
So don't tell me you can't forgive me
Cause nobody's perfect, no no
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no
No, no, no, no, no, yeah, listen

If I could turn back the hands of time
I swear I never would have crossed that line
I should have kept it between us
But Jessie went and told the whole world how she's feeling
Oh, so I sit in an angry light
With these tears falling from my eyes
I gotta change if I wanna keep you forever
I promise that I'm gonna try
But I never meant to hurt you, no
I know it's time that I learn to
Treat the people I love like I wanna be loved
This is a lesson to learn

And I hate that I let you down
And I feel so bad about it
I guess karma comes back around
Cause now I'm the one that's hurting, yeah
And I hate that I made you think
That the trust we had is broken
So don't tell me you can't forgive me
Cause nobody's perfect, no no
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no

I'm not a saint, no not at all
But what I did, that wasn't cool
But I swear that I'll never do that again to you
I'm not a saint, I'm not a saint, no not at all
But what I did, that wasn't cool
But I swear that I'll never do that again to you

I hate that I let you down
And I feel so bad about it
I guess karma comes back around
Cause now I'm the one who's hurting, yeah
And I hate that I made you think
That the trust we had is broken
Don't tell me you can't forgive me
Cause nobody's perfect, no

And I hate that I let you down
And I feel so bad about it
I guess karma comes back around
Cause now I'm the one that's hurting, yeah
And I hate that I made you think
That the trust we had is broken
So don't tell me you can't forgive me
Cause nobody's perfect, no no
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no
No, no, no, no, no, nobody's perfect, no 

Xoxo

No comments: