Instagram

Sunday, January 1, 2012

ZIRCA



HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBARDYYYYY~~! ^^

So how did all of you spent the last moment of 2011?! I spent mine @ Zirca tgt w baby. It was an impromptu decision, bec we were already chilling at a bar and was hesitating of stepping into a club, well, bec it'd be very crowded.. But in the end, we were queuing outside Zirca before we knew it. Heeeee ^^

Went home at about 2 bec we were bored and nearly fell asleep listening to the extremely loud music. I wanted to shake shake but in order for me to do that I'll have to be high, but I wasn't willing to get myself drinks cuz its so expensive! So baby and I just stood at the back of the dance floor and move a little to the music hahaha!

Okay more updates tonight, gonna go out meet baby & his friend for pool & dinner!

HAVE FUN ON THE FIRST DAY OF 2012!

xx

No comments: