Instagram

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

KathieLovesPink

******ADVERTORIAL******
http://kathielovespink.blogspot.com/2011/06/fujifilm-instax-films.html
http://kathielovespink.blogspot.com/2011/06/fujifilm-instax-films.html
http://kathielovespink.blogspot.com/2011/06/fujifilm-instax-films.html

Thinking about getting instax but turned off immediately when you know you got to spend a bomb on films?

Fret not, cause you've just found yourself a blogshop that sells instax films CHEAPER than what is being sold in camera shop.

I've recently acquired an instax and I spam films like free. No joke, cause I feel that every special moment must be captured, I can finish using up one box of film in a day. And it's such a rip off to get it from camera shops cause they charge me like, $16.50 for the cartoon films >:@

BUT.... Kathie sells it at $13-$16 for the cartoon films! Awesome right! I'm gonna be her regular customer already hehe.

These are my fav films!




OH! And this is the new series! It's called Rilakkuma! 


I've never heard of it before so I went to wiki it :P So here is the result! "Rilakkuma (リラックマ Rirakkuma?, a combination of the Japanese pronunciation of relax and the Japanese word forbear) is a Japanese character produced by the San-X company who debuted in 2003. Rilakkuma and Tarepanda, another San-X character, have been described as "huge hits in Japan" by The New York Times. As of May 2010, Rilakkuma ranked as the fifth most popular character in Japan in a survey of the Character Databank.[1]" And I also went to google images of Rilakkuma. Got a duck which looks like piyo-piyo HAHA, damn cute! Okok I shall rip some pix off google.






She does sell plain, rainbow and colour films too!









And also not forgetting those who owns fujifilm instax 210!!



Katie's upcoming spree is closing on the 29th of this month, so hurry send in your orders and make payment else you'll have to wait for the next spree!!


Quote INEZKAYLA with your purchase ^^

No comments: