Instagram

Thursday, July 17, 2014

[AD] Netrogena Brightening Cleanser

I was so excited when I received an e-mail from Sample Store and the product that I get to review is one of my favourite brand -- Netrogena!

Neutrogena is to launch their new Deep Clean products this week and I'm going to be the first few to try them out!!! ^.^



Received the Brightening and Hydrating Foaming Cleansers and I decided to give the Brightening Foam a try -- I've some blemish (I've no idea where it came from) on the right side of my cheek and I've been using brightening spot treatments on it and it's getting so much better and with this highly raved product, I'm really excited to see the outcome.

Neutrogena's Deep Clean products are well known for its' deep penetration into the skin to remove the impurities that might have been collected at the end of the day. It also leaves your skin brighter. Neutrogena also has 60 years of experience in skin care and it is also well recommended by dermatologists.

One of the new product -- Neutrogena® Deep Clean Brightening foaming cleanser -- consist of Vitamin complex and mulberry extracts (2 times the power of brightening!) You'll be left nothing but cleaner, fairer and more radiant skin with every wash. It is also clinically proven that the rich creamy foam can remove dirt, excess oil, dead skin cells and skin dulling residues from make-up sun-block and BB cream. 

I personally, do not own any brightening cleanser. All the ones that I have, should be the hydrating ones -- come to think of it, I don't think I ever seen any cleansers that has brightening properties. This is probably the best combination to have in my brightening skin care, as it is important to prepare the skin for further absorption of my brightening serum and moisturizer. 

Squeeze about 1cm of the foaming wash onto your palm and lather. 




I can’t believe how much bubbles were formed with just 1cm of the cleanser! Spread it all over your face and wash thoroughly. Wipe off excess water with a face towel.

I like how well it cleanses my face. My definition of well = the sqaueaky feeling it leaves after I towel dry and the sweet smell that lingers on my face. What can you possibly ask for if a cleanser clears up all the dirt in your pores and at the same time, leave you feeling refreshed with it's sweet scent? This is how you should pamper your face after long hours of holding up your make-up!

I used to use their Deep Clean Cream Cleanser, but there was this period of time whereby my face was really sensitive and I had to switch to a much gentler cleanser. I will use the cream cleanser religiously because I really like the "clean" feel on my face after I towel it dry. Now that my skin is more obedient than before, I've been continuing with the same cleanser!

Beauty is also a long-term commitment to healthy skin -- hence a good cleanser is the "True foundation of beauty". So join me in this brand new journey of brighter and clearer skin with Neutrogena's Deep Clean Brightening Foaming Cleanser!!

Where to find this 2 new cleanser: It is available at Guardian, Watsons, NTUC, leading pharmacies and supermarkets at a retail price of $11.50 each.

No comments: