Instagram

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Review: Meishoku Detclear Bright & Peel Peeling Jelly Fruits Scrub Wash

I'm always on the look out for gentle exfoliating jelly because of my skin condition -- it might get super sensitive and I always wake up with redness in my skin, pfft.

Another product was sent in my way for review! (YAY!)

Meishoku Detclear Bright & Peel Peeling Jelly Fruits Scrub Wash


I got the Mixed Berries hehehe.
This is how it looks like~
(Always love Japanese products, their packaging is the cutesttttt)



RTP: $29.95/180ml

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q&A Time!

Q: Meishoku? Is it a new brand?

A: No. Meishoku has built a long history of 128 years by providing good quality skincare products through extensive R&D and by giving first priority to safety as a corporate vision.

Meishoku Detclear Peeling Jelly is a newly developed skin peeling jelly series that has been introduced to markets around the world. It has a natural fruits derived AHA and plant derived BHA formula that is suitable for dry and sensitive skin. This product is additive-free and will gently peel away melanin-containing dead skin while dissolving black heads and impurities from the pores to reveal a fresh, smooth and radiant complexion.

Q: Why must we exfoliate??

A: The resulting “new skin” allows the easy application of your daily skincare and makeup products. This amazing peeling jelly is especially suitable for people who have dull-looking skin, blackheads, acne and black spots.

Q: How many types of wash do they have then?

A: Meishoku Detclear Peeling Jelly comes in 3 variants of mixed fruits, mixed berries and unscented.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So with your doubts cleared, let's move on to "How to use"!

Step 1: 3-5 pumps onto DRY/WET hands. (YES, EVEN ONTO WET HANDS, HOW COOL IS THIS. Now I don't have to dry my hands after cleansing my face!! Talking about saving time!)


I only pumped twice and it was already enough for my face and neck!!
Step 2: Massage gently & thoroughly.


Most of the crumbs fell off my face before I could snap a picture :(  Nevertheless, this is a considerate amount of dead skin coming from me!! I usually do not have much.

Step 3: Rinse face and pat dry!

And this is my before and after photo!!



Didn't edit the brightness but I guess I didn't catch the same spot where I sat when I took the before photo tsk. 

After the gentle exfoliating, my face felt really smooth and it didn't cause redness to my skin. This will be good for girls/guys with sensitive skin. It also leaves a really nice berry smell and oh god I would use this everyday if I could!!! Exfoliating has never been so fun :p
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can also head over to https://www.samplestore.com/product/details/2865/0/name-meishoku-detclear-bright-peel-peeling-jelly-fruits-scrub-wash to read on more reviews of this product!

Meishoku Detclear Bright & Peel Peeling Jelly Fruits Scrub Wash can be found in Guardian, ALT Beauty, John Little and Venus.

Stay tuned for more reviews!

xx

No comments: