Instagram

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Review: Collection Cosmetics Primed and Ready Make-up Primer

Why is there a need to apply make-up primer?

For me, I use makeup primer to fill up any uneven spot so that I can continue with my foundation on a smooth surface. Primer also provide a film to separate your skin and the make-up. In other words, you skin has no direct contact with your make-up.

It is also very useful on areas which tend to be oily (T-zone for me) and make-up will adhere and last longer.

Yup! I'll be doing a review on Collection Cosmetic's Make-up Primer in this post!

Collection Cosmetics Primed and Ready Make-up Primer


"The silky formula provides a light coverage for a flawless complexion and a noticeably natural finish. A soothing make-up base, it minimizes pore problems, smooths uneven skin and hides unsightly blemishes for the perfect base."

Beauty Tip:
  1. Cleanse you face, follow by toner, moisturizer and then sunscreen.
  2. Squeeze primer onto back of hand and spread around your face, concentrating more on troubled area.
  3. Remember, LESS IS MORE. A thin layer is enough to last you a whole day!
  4. Because of it adhering power, do not forget to wash your face clean! (I use oil cleanser to remove my make-up)
My clean face. My new camera is doing me proud hahaha.



Collection Cosmetics' primer can easily be the dupe of Smashbox's. I bought one -- very similar to smashbox'x primer at Sasa (it still cost a bomb tho -_-).

It has a silicone finish -- oily, non-sticky yet smooth. LOL I really don't know how to describe this but you really have got to try it to believe it. I would not compare this with Benefit's Porefessional as B's has a tint and does not have the oily finish.


So I took some photos of the Before and After (I'm trying really hard to get a steady shot).

Pores are blurred out and after applying it onto my whole face, it left my skin realllly smooth. I don't really mind the oily feel on my fingers because I know it is already doing it's job by creating a film between my skin and my make-up -- and also, my make-up stayed the whole day. 

P.S. I was out from 12pm to 9pm, no touch-ups were required and my T-zone was noticeably less oily compared to when I'm not using a primer!

Collection Cosmetics' primer is only going at $16.90/18ml, almost half the price of my current one and of course, Smashbox's. Why spend much more on the same product that will give you the same results!? I'm definitely going to get CC's primer when I run out of mine!

Collection Cosmetics is available in selected Watsons stores, BHG, the newly renovated BHG Bugis and Collection pop-up store in Cineleisure, Level 2.

Now you've heard such a awesome deal, do 'LIKE' Collection Sg Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CollectionSG for more information!

I got to ease your eyes after my clean face yes? There you go~


Have a great week ahead! xx

No comments: